- Greet customers
- Receive and process payments by cash, cheque, credit card, or automatic debit
- Provide information to customers
- Calculate foreign currency exchange
- Calculate total payments received at end of work shift and reconcile with total sales
- Verify the age of customers when selling lottery tickets, alcohol or tobacco products
- Operate cash register
- Process money, cheques, and credit/debit card payments
- Scan Items
- Tabulate total payment for goods or services required
- Receive payment for goods or services
- Calculate daily/shift payments received and reconcile them with total sales
- Suggestive selling
- Provide excellent customer service
- Assist customers with self-service items
- Participate in promotional activities
- Some secondary school education is usually required. High school graduation may be required by some employers.
- Eligibility for bonding may be required.
- A casino gaming license may be required for cashiers working in gambling casinos.
- Must be able to complete Smart training courses
- Must be able to complete AML
Experience: 2 – 3 years, or we will train.
Education: Some post-secondary, high school may require.
Terms of Employment: Permanent full-time 40-hour work week.
Employment Conditions: Shift work, Day, Evenings, Weekends, Holidays, Nights.
Wage: $15.00 per hour.
Benefits Package: Vision, Dental, Health after 90-day probation period.
Location: Twp.Rd.602A, Hwy 32 North, Whitecourt, AB Canada.
Address: Eagle River Casino & Travel Plaza P.O Box 10 Whitecourt, Alberta Canada T7S-1N3
Contact: 780-779-2727 or Fax 780-706-7451
Visit our Website: www.eaglerivercasino.ca
How to Apply: Send resume to HR@eaglerivercasino.ca, mail or fax