SENIOR DIRECTOR OF OPERATIONS
Metis Urban Housing Corporation is looking for an experienced Sr. Director of Operations to organize and oversee the daily operations of our company. As an ideal candidate, you have proven senior management experience in a highly dynamic setting. Your organizational, communication, and leadership skills are second to none and you enjoy developing solutions that push innovative boundaries.
Objectives of this Role
- Develop, implement, and monitor day-to-day operational systems and processes that work towards company goals and key initiatives;
- Maintain corporate sustainability by exploring new avenues that correspond with the organization’s strategic goals.
- Build and maintain relationships with all department heads, external partners, and vendors to make decisions regarding operational activity and strategic goals;
- Collaborate with executive-level management in the development of performance goals and long-term operational plans;
- Uphold organization policies and standards, ensuring legislative regulations are followed;
- Work with executive team in the development of financial and budgetary plans;
- Work closely with human resources to lead team with integrity and establish and maintain a trusting, inclusive, and productive environment.
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration or related field;
- 5+ years senior leadership role;
- Superior knowledge of multiple operational functions and principles, including finance, customer service, production, and employee management;
- Proven ability to plan and manage operational process for maximum efficiency and productivity;
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills;
- Analytical skills to evaluate data and make operational decisions;
- Excellent organizational, communication, and leadership skills, demonstrated by previous professional success.
The Senior Director of Operations is a full-time position. Compensation includes a competitive salary and benefits package.
- Submit resume and cover letter detailing your experience to firstname.lastname@example.org