Agri-Trans Services Requires full time experienced Class 1 Truck Drivers
(Regional and Long-Haul)
Agri-Trans Services is celebrating 25 years specializing in transporting Agricultural commodities (liquid & dry bulk freight), lumber, pipe, steel, pumice lava rock and other goods. We are a supply chain partner with leading manufacturers, millers and food processors.
Managed from our head office in Armstrong and a regional division in Abbotsford, we serve the Pacific Northwest as far east as Manitoba and into the USA. Our brokerage department will plan and execute the logistics of any haul. With the assistance from our dedicated logistics’ team, professional drivers, shop technicians and our administrative team we create a family-oriented company treating our customers, employees, partners and all others the way we want to be treated. With our values of reliability, respect and teamwork, we take worry out of the equation.
Agri-Trans Services offers a full-service workshop that is Peterbilt warranty approved. Our fleet is serviced and maintained once a week with wash services.
Agri-Trans Services is looking for a Regional and Long-Haul Company Drivers to join our professional team of drivers. You would be responsible in for the safe hauling and handling of freight in Western Canada and North Western USA.
We offer benefits for Health & Wellness for our drivers:
- Competitive Wages
- Extended benefits including Prescriptions, Dental, Vision, Chiropractors & Physiotherapists
- Multiple Employee Assistance Programs
- RRSP Plan including employer matching after 1 year service
- Profit Share Program
- Employee Events promoting Family Cultures & Environments
- Performance Bonus
- Employee Referral & Service Recognition Program
- Vacation Pay
- Home most weekends
- Family and Pet ride program
- Safely and conscientiously operates power units on the highways.
- Make sure the load is secured
- Deliver freight to customer safely
- Follow safety operating procedures for deliveries
- Plan travel schedules and routes
- Pre-Trip & post trip inspections
- Class 1 or AZ License
- Cargo securement
- Current Clean Driver’s Abstract
- Able to handle up to 34 kg (75 lbs.)
- Current Class 1 drivers license
- Preferably 2 years driving experience
- Have a permanent Canadian address
- Minimum of 5 years verifiable references
- Positive, pleasant and professional attitude
- Current passport
Please send you Resume & Current N abstract to any of the following listed below.
Phone: 250.546.8898 ext. 221
“If you have a great attitude and integrity, we can offer you exciting career opportunities!”