Established in 2003, Surepoint Group is a premier industrial contractor specializing in compression,
power generation, electrical and instrumentation, automation, EV charging solutions, equipment
fabrication and integrated modular solutions. We work within many sectors and have branches located
in western Canada to provide our clients with dependable and responsive service.
We are currently seeking:
INSTRUMENTATION TECHNICIANS – ALL LEVELS
ELECTRICIANS – ALL LEVELS
MILLWRIGHT / MECHANIC – ALL LEVELS
Surepoint is growing, and we are looking to add motivated, hardworking people who want to be part
of our awesome team! Surepoint demonstrates a continual focus on culture, safety, quality, and client
satisfaction. Highly competitive benefits and compensation - signing bonus may apply!
Calgary, Drayton Valley, Edmonton, Edson, Estevan, Fort St. John, Grande Prairie, Fort McMurray,
Rocky Mountain House, Vancouver Island
• Registered Apprentice or Certified Journeyman in:
- Electrical, Instrumentation, Millwright, HD Mechanic, Mechanic
• Performs the job activities in a manner consistent with the company’s goals and objectives.
• Demonstrate strong professionalism, integrity, and commitment to quality.
• Attention to detail with exceptional organizational and time management skills.
• Strong analytical, problem solving, and sound decision-making skills.
• Demonstrated maturity with the ability to self-manage and take initiative.
• Strong work ethic and a positive and team-based attitude with ability to adapt to change.
• Must have a flexible work schedule
• Thrives in a fast paced, dynamic work environment
• Valid Class 5 Driver’s License and clean Driver’s Abstract.
• Current H2S and First Aid tickets
At Surepoint, we are committed to strengthening our relationship with Indigenous Peoples. We value
an inclusive environment and have a collaborative approach to working with Indigenous Peoples and
businesses to build mutual prosperity.
At the core of Surepoint is a solid formation of values that we all adhere to. Nurturing our culture and
staying committed to these values is ingrained into our behaviour every day and the foundation of
everything we do:
We Care: Honour Integrity
Live Safe: Committed to the Team
Have Fun & Create Joy!
Surepoint invests in our people and offers the following:
• A Caring and Respectful Work Environment • Training
• Outstanding Safety Program • Employee Share Ownership Program
• Group Benefit & RRSP Program • Competitive Wages
We are proud to be an Employer of Choice with Women Building Futures, a member of the Canadian
Council for Aboriginal Business, and member of the Circle for Aboriginal Relations.
If all of this describes you, we look forward to meeting you!
Contractors also encouraged to apply
Follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook, and Instagram for news & career opportunities