Internal Candidates - please apply by logging in to UKG (UltiPro).
External Candidates - please apply with the Apply Now button.
We are growing! We are looking for local Grande Prairie and area residents to join our team!
Permanent, Full-time * Guaranteed Hours * Competitive Wages * Living Allowances (where applicable) * Safety Gear Reimbursements * RRSP Program * Profit Sharing * On the Job Training * Service Recognition * Scholarship Programs * Employee and Family Assistance Programs * Comprehensive Benefits Program and more!
We currently have multiple openings for the following:
Our Service Technicians are responsible for product installation, field support and maintenance, equipment repair, customer property management and equipment rentals.
Key position functions include:
- Execute field service requirements such as installation and maintenance of wellheads while providing exceptional customer service and representing the Company in a positive manner.
- Maintain assigned service unit, including tools and spare component requirements.
- Deliver, assemble, test, and paint wellhead assemblies.
- Provide customer property repair as required.
- Ensure that in-depth service records and reports are maintained.
- Provide support to sales and customer relations activities as required.
- Strong commitment to workplace Health and Safety by conducting all operations in a safe manner and following all Company procedures and HSE policies.
- Travel to other branches to acquire training and provide assistance to field site locations is required.
- Perform other related duties such as shop and vehicle maintenance as necessary.
Preferred candidates will possess a combination of the following:
- High School Diploma.
- 1 to 3 years of industry related experience preferred.
- Will consider and train those who have mechanical abilities and aptitude.
- Knowledge of wellhead products and energy industry an asset.
- Previous thermal wellhead experience an asset.
- Stream-Flo and competitor product knowledge an asset.
- Valid Class 1, 3 or 5 driver’s license; must be able to provide a current driver’s abstract.
- Folding Boom Truck Crane – 22 tonnes and under ticketed crane, CraneSafe or equivalent certification an asset.
- H2S, Fall Arrest, First Aid and CSO Training an asset.
- Service oriented with strong customer service and problem solving skills.
- Strong work ethic and a demonstrated commitment to safety.
- Self-motivated, able to work independently without direct supervision and as part of a team, sound judgement and decision-making skills.
- Willingness to travel.
In order to meet customer site access safety requirements, applicants must participate in an alcohol and drug test and show compliance with Stream-Flo’s Alcohol and Drug Policy before being considered eligible for hire.
Stream-Flo Industries Ltd. is a privately owned and operated Canadian manufacturer of wellhead, production gate valve and check valve equipment. Since our inception in 1962, we have become a recognized leader for our superior technology, innovative designs and top quality products.
Go to www.streamflo.com for more job opportunities at our other Branch locations!
Please apply to:
Stream-Flo Industries Ltd.
Attention: Human Resources
We thank all applicants for their interest. However only those candidates identified for further consideration will be contacted.