Closing date: August 13, 2021
General Statement of position:
Siksika Family Services Corporation is currently seeking an Information Technology Manager to join our team. The IT Manager will be responsible and directly accountable for the delivery to quality information technology support and services to Siksika Family Services Corporation
SUPERVISION RECEIVED: Will report to the Finance Manager and Chief Executive Officer of Siksika Family Services Corporation as required.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manage the deployment, monitoring, maintenance, development, upgrade and support of all IT systems, including servers, database, network equipment, operating systems, telecommunication systems, hardware, and application support, including remote and home office settings.
- Benchmark, analyze, report and make recommendations for the improvement and growth of IT infrastructure and systems.
- Oversee the development, design and implementation of new applications and changes to existing computer systems and software applications.
- Oversee provisioning of end-user services, including training support, service desk and technical support services.
- Interact with staff on all levels to help resolve IT-related issues and provide answers in a timely manner.
- Oversee cybersecurity and compliance personnel and vendors.
- Oversee physical IT security operations, including CCTV operating systems.
- Practice asset management for IT hardware, software and equipment.
- Due to limited space the duties of this position have been shortened but will be made available to successful interview candidates only.
Education and Experience:
- Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, MIS or related field.
- Minimum 5 years managing a highly effective IT platform.
- Minimum of 2 to 3 years in a management or supervisory role.
- Valid Alberta driver’s licence and have a regular access to a vehicle.
- Must have a clean criminal record check and CYIM check
- Physical moving and/or transferring of computer systems, peripherals, or equipment is required.
- Heavy workload. The IT Manager will work with all levels of staffing in meeting IT needs.
- Work is performed in a typical office environment.
- Must be willing to work after-hours as required.
- Travel is required.
Resumes should be emailed to email@example.com before 11:00 p.m. of posting closing date. PLEASE QUOTE Competition # 039-2021 on cover letter.
IMPORTANT: All applications must include the following:
- Degree/Diploma/Certificates and/or other pertinent related documents.
- Clear Criminal Record and Child Intervention Check
- Copy of Drivers Abstract and Drivers License.
Please Note: SFSC thanks all applicants and wishes to advise that only complete applications will be considered and only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.